Tokyo Disney Resort®
Partner Hotel Shuttle Information
Tokyo Disney Resort® Partner Hotel Shuttle For Hotel Guests Only.
- Services 1-9 are not available on days the Tokyo Disney Resort® opens at 10:00.
Times/routes for last buses are adjusted as follows according to Tokyo Disney Resort park closing times.
19:00 close Direct service, so services after 19:00 marked with a * will not run, last bus leaves at 20:45
20:00 close Direct service, so services after 20:00 marked with a * will not run, last bus leaves at 21:45
21:00 close Direct service, so services after 21:00 marked with a * will not run, last bus leaves at 22:45
- Please note timetable and routes may change without notice.
Tokyo Disneyland@ / Tokyo DisneySea@ Bus Terminal
- Boarding is on a first-come, first-served basis, so please note that you may be unable to board or find a seat once boarded.
- Shuttle bus services are available free of charge, no booking required, for guests staying at the Oriental Hotel tokyo bay.
- Buses seat 37, with a maximum capacity of approximately 70 passengers.
- Departure is from the ground floor (1F) of the Hotel.
- Traffic conditions may delay your arrival at the destination.
- Confirmation of your hotel booking may be required.
- Large groups are asked to refrain from using the shuttle.
- Should Partner Hotel Shuttle services be cancelled due to a natural disaster or other unavoidable circumstance, replacement transport is not guaranteed.